I’ve been asked by a few people to do a post about what’s in my bag. I figured I would give it a go, and let you know the contents of my handbag. I’m currently using a red handbag I bought in Nova Scotia while I was on holiday at Northern Sun Gallery.
Depending on where I’m wearing my bag, and what I’m up to I switch between this bag, my Guess tote bag, and a rucksack from Chapters.
I love this red bag because of the gold hardware and the amount of storage. There’s also a shoulder strap if I need it, which I love.
- Day planner from Chapters – The thing I make sure is in my handbag at all times is my planner. I like this planner because although it’s for 2016 it has the last few months of 2015 in it too. It’s small, but has a lot of room for writing. I need to have it on me at all times for my job, and scheduling meetings, interviews and events. It also comes in handy for writing down blog post ideas.
- My little makeup bag from Crabtree and Evelyn – This little bag is the perfect spot for my lip products and makeup for touch ups throughout the day.
- Guess change purse – My wallet doesn’t have an area for coin, so I needed to get a change purse. This fits everything I need, as well it has compartments for cards incase I don’t want to bring my bag with me.
- Glasses – I need my glasses wherever I go or I would be as blind as a bat!
- Apple Earphones – You know.. so I can listen to my tunes.
- Betsey Johnson Wallet – I bought this wallet from Winners a year ago, and I still love it so much. The inside is gold, and has enough space for my cards and cash.
- An umbrella – Since moving to British Columbia I figured I needed to invest in an umbrella. I got this one from Shoppers for $7.
- Sunglasses – These are from Forever21, and were about $2.
- Audio Recorder – Being a journalist I always carry an audio recorder with me because you never know when news will happen!. I got this one as a christmas gift, and love it.
- Keys – My leather M I bought at the halifax farmers market, and the seashell is from Mahone Bay. Both of these remind me of Nova Scotia and my holiday there.
- An extra memory card – I usually have my Canon camera with me, so I try to always keep an extra memory card, so I’m never without. I tend to always forget to put the cards back into my camera.
- Tylenol – Though I rarely use it, I try to carry tylenol on me as much as possible. It’s good in a pitch if I have a headache, or if someone around me does.
- Blistex – I always have dry lips, so having lip balm at my finger tips is a necessity for me.
- Pencil case by Kate Spade – Lastly I carry my pencil case filled to the brim with pens and pencils. I usually carry a notebook for work, so having a constant supply of pens is a must.
Other things I tend to carry with me are: My Iphone, notebooks, Ipad, Camera, a book, and some water.
Hopefully you enjoyed this post, and I want to know what you carry in your handbag. Let me know in the comments!